Diary Study – BIM (Building Information Modeling)
We are looking for architects, civil engineers and BIM managers who are interested in participating in a short diary study and sharing their opinions. As a compensation, each participant will receive € 200 by bank transfer or via Paypal, the effort of the study amounts to approx. 2 – 3 hours.
Information about the diary study:
- Study object: BIM Plugin (Revit, version 21-22, the download link for the current version will be sent out via E-Mail at the beginning of the study).
- The study will start on Monday, September 27, 2021, and will run for 2 weeks.
- At the beginning of the study there will be a short kick-off call with the study leader (30 min).
- You will be tasked to use the plugin 3 times within 2 weeks and write down your thoughts and experiences digitally (30 min. per use).
- At the end of the 2 weeks there will be another short call with the study leader (30 min).
- 2 weeks after the study you will be asked to reflect on your experience and answer a few questions about it (max. 30 min).
Requirements for participation:
- Architect or civil engineer, experienced with BIM or working as a BIM manager
- 33 – 55 years old
- Living and working in Belgium
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience with BIM Plugin (Revit)
If this sounds interesting to you and you meet the requirements above, we would be happy to have you join us! Leave us your email address and we will get in touch with you. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us by phone or email:
Marco della Schiava
Phone: +43 650 880 23 66
Entering the email address does not constitute a firm commitment to participate in the study; the email will only be used to send the invitation to the study. Each user can only register once for the invitation. We will only use the data provided to invite you to the study. The data will not be used for any other purpose: You will / you will never receive marketing emails, newsletters or spam from us. We will not pass on your / your data to third parties unless we have the confirmation from your side.