E-Commerce User Research
Optimise your “Online Customer Experience” (OCX) with User Research and close the gap between product development and users.
OUR (REMOTE) SERVICE OFFER:
nach Norm ISO 9241 zur Sicherstellung der Ergonomie interaktiver Systeme
1. USABILITY CHECKS
Quick expert checks with standardised usability-checklists and heuristics. Implementation is also possible in early stages, e.g. with prototypes and shops in development, and also together with UX experts remotely via video.
– Segmentation of users
– Questions about buying behavior
– Preferences and shopping frequencies
Implementation: with LimeSurvey, starting from 100
3. SHOP TESTING & USER INTERVIEWS
– Remote observation of users during shopping
– Identification of usability problems
– Interviews on user interface & barriers at checkout
Implementation: Remote, starting from 5 users
4. E-COMMERCE DATA INSIGHTS
– Data analysis & visualisation
– A/B- tests and experiments
– Conversion rate analysis
Implementation: with R, starting from 100 data sets
E-COMMERCE USER RESEARCH GOALS:
Improvement of the online shop usability based on standardized checklists with our experts.
TESTS / INTERVIEWS:
Uncover problems in the Online Customer Experience and usability through real user feedback.
Find out who the users (segmentation) are and what their preferences and shopping habits are.
E-COMMERCE DATA INSIGHTS:
Analysis and visualisation of user insights. Increase in conversion rates through A/B-testing.